Cicaplast Gel B5
It has an insulating texture which is enriched in anti-bacterial agents to protect the skin. Invisible and non sticky, with easy spreading. This soothing, moisturising treatment helps to relieve the feel of itchiness and tight sensations.
- Aids the skin's natural barrier by protecting it
- No parabens
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare
- High concentration of selected ingredients with thermal spring water
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Contains copper/zinc/manganese mineral complex and madecassoside
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders over £50
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone
- Sodium Citrate
(CODE F.I.L.: B206126/1)
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
The skin is left feeling protected and soothed
Learn how to use
Cicaplast Gel B5