Effaclar 3 Step Anti Blemish System - Money Back Guarantee
Terms and conditions
1. The guarantee is applicable to UK & Channel Islands residents only aged 18 or over, with the exception of L'Oréal group or VCG The PromoRisk People Limited employees, their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected to the guarantee promotion.
2. If you are not satisfied with the results of Effaclar 3 Step within 4 weeks of purchase, L'Oréal will refund you the actual price paid in accordance with these terms and conditions:
3. Purchase period for refunds is 1st November 2016 to 330th September 2017.
4. To obtain your refund you will need to:
a) complete your details on the form below with a brief genuine explanation, no less than 15 words long, of why you are dissatisfied with the result, ensuring all fields are completed; and
b) enclose the original purchase receipt showing your purchase of Effaclar 3 Step
c) enclose an unused portion of each product making up the three steps in the Promotional Product each with at least approximately 50% content capacity; and
d) enclose your proof of postage receipt, and send all 4 of these items to the addresses below within 4 weeks of the purchase date shown on the original purchase receipt:
Consumers in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland must sent their Application to:
Effaclar 3 Step Money-Back Guarantee, P.O. Box 1080, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GW.
Consumers in the Republic of Ireland must send their Application to:
Effaclar 3 Step Money-Back Guarantee, P.O. Box 11219, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17
For the avoidance of doubt each product must be returned within its original boxed packaging and contain at least approximately 50% content capacity.
5. Submissions must be received within 4 weeks of the purchase date on the original purchase receipt and in any event on or before 31 October 2017. Submissions received after this date will be rejected.
6. Submissions for refunds which do not comply with and include all 3 of the items listed in clause 4 above (including without limitation a fully completed form) will be rejected and any items sent will not be returned to you. Any postage of such items is at your own cost.
7. Photocopies of any of the required documents will not be accepted and a form must be completed.
8.Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed forms and/or their contents.
9.Refunds are only available for Effaclar 3 Step Anti- Blemish Systems purchased from Authorised La Roche-Posay retailers (if in doubt please check with L’Oréal).
10. If your submission is successful, L'Oréal will refund by cheque the actual purchase price paid as evidenced by the receipt provided, up to a maximum of £32.50.
11. For successful submissions only, L'Oréal will also refund the cost of postage if you enclose a proof of postage receipt and use the Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class Stamp method of posting for a small or medium package. You will be refunded the cost of postage up to the value of £7.50 for UK and Channel Islands residents based on an equivalent method of posting. If you fail to include your proof of postage receipt, you will not be refunded your postage costs. If you use any other postage method than specified above, your refund for the cost of postage will be capped at the levels set out above.
12. If your submission is successful, L'Oréal will be responsible for the postage cost of sending the refund cheque to you and will use reasonable endeavours to provide refunds within 28 days of receipt of the items listed in clause 4 above.
13. Only one refund is available per household.
14. This money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
15. L'Oréal reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
16. By submitting a refund request you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
17. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: La Roche-Posay, a division of L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ (Please do not send any applications to this address)