Lipid-replenishing body milk for dry and uncomfortable skin. Suitable for children and adults.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
- A specifically formulated moisturising milk for body, feet and hands.
- A fast-absorbing, lipid-replenishing body milk for dry and uncomfortable, tight-feeling skin.
- Containing 20% Shea butter and canola oil (Rich in Omega 3 and 6), Lipikar Milk immediately soaks into dry skin, helping to replenish lipids and reinforce the skin's natural barrier properties.
- Enriched with shea butter (10%), canola oil and is Rich in Omega 3.
- It also contains glycerin and 1% niacinamide and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
- Lipikar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin - including on babies from 3 months +
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend Lipikar*.
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Wash daily with a mild, water soluble cleanser in the bath or shower.
We recommend LIPIKAR SYNDET AP+
Regularly spritz affected area with spring water to hydrate and repair.
We recommend THERMAL SPRING WATER
03.REPAIR & PROTECT
Apply cream where needed, morning and evening. Can be applied to body feet and hands.
We recommend LIPIKAR LAIT
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Get free standard delivery on all UK orders over £25
|Delivery Option||Standard Delivery|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days**|
|Prices||Free delivery on orders over £25***
£3.95 for orders below £25
** Estimated Delivery Time if order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
*** Delivery costs will be displayed on the checkout page of the Website.
† Please note that for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, islands, Aberdeen and other rural areas an extra working day needs to be taken into account of for these delivery options.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return your order – you can cancel your contract within 14 days of receiving your goods. To make a return please follow the instructions below:
Contact our customer care team by telephone 0800 055 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer care team can provide you with a free DPD returns label or instruct you how else you can return your order.
For more details please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';