Introducing the first personalised skin analysis powered by artificial intelligence.
To build the most accurate and innovative algorithm, La Roche-Posay brought together dermatologists from around the world to analyse thousands of images of men and women with different skin types and levels of acne severity.
- For best results ensure you have great lighting
- Now take three photos to start your scan
- Developed with dermatologists, SPOTSCAN will analyse your selfies and count your spots and marks
- Please screenshot your results to keep them on your mobile phone
- For clearer skin in four weeks* discover your Effaclar regime
YOU NEED TO KNOW
Blackheads that appear in the centre of your face, often around the nose, which is an area typically known as your T-zone and these spots are some of the most difficult to manage. Widely considered the most stubborn of all spots...READ MORE
How to properly exfoliate
One of the many frustrating things about having acne-prone skin is the amount of conflicting advice about exfoliating. Keep reading to find out how to exfoliate your acne-prone skin properly, without all that rubbing and scrubbing…READ MORE
Most people have, at some point in their lives, been confronted with a white/yellowish, pus-filled spot (or several) on their skin. Whiteheads are a symptom of acne, and can affect all ages, genders and skin types, from one-off...READ MORE