La Roche-Posay Day Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
UK residents 18+.
Entries open 09:00 15/05/18 until 23:59 15/06/18.
Competition name:“La Roche-Posay Day @ 255”.
La Roche-Posay page: https://goo.gl/forms/3uAZ3wg5eY5eWWsQ2.
Prize is £150 worth of La Roche-Posay products.
Full T&Cs: https://www.laroche-posay.co.uk/lrp-day-competition-terms.
Promoter: La Roche-Posay.
Promotion name and description: “La Roche-Posay Day @ 255”
Promoter: La Roche-Posay, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Entry Open Date: 09:00 15/05/18 UKI time
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 16/06/18 UKI time
Eligibility: UK residents aged 18+ only. Entrants must have internet access.
How to Enter Requirements: Register to attend a lunch & learn session and/or a skin consultation at La Roche-Posay day on the 11th June 2018 via this form https://goo.gl/forms/3uAZ3wg5eY5eWWsQ2 for your chance to win. By registerig to attend in accordance with the above entrance criteria, entrants agree to be automatically entered into the prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in this table and the General Terms and Conditions below). Registration forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified.
Major Prize: Hamper of La Roche-Posay products (worth £150).
Number of Prize Winner(s): 1 Winner.
Prize Draw Date: 20/06/18
Notification of Winner(s): Winner will be selected at random and will be notified by the Promoter via mail by the 20/06/18. Moreover, winners will be asked about their skin type and main skin concern in order to send them products (worth £150) that are best suited to their needs.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to  days from the date the winner supplies details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the 15/05/2018 (09:00) and the 15/06/2018(23:59).
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to the Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than the Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
(a) within 3 weeks of being notified by the Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
(b) if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
(c) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions and Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and Facebook Community Standards. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.