A wearable sensor and companion app to measure your exposure to uv, pollution, pollen & humidity.
A wearable sensor that partners with a phone application to track personalized exposure to UV, Pollution, Pollen & Humidity.
This battery-free sensor and companion app tracks, alerts, and offers product recommendations tailored to you.
UV rays have many effects on the skin other than the obvious sunburn. Did you know UVA can cause aging, sun allergies and pigmentation?
Pollution can contribute to skin aging
About 80% of allergies have an impact on the skin. Today, 1 in 3 people have an allergy. By 2050, 1 in 2 will be affected.
My Skin Track UV by La Roche-Posay is the first battery-free wearable electronic sensor to monitor personal UV exposure. The personalized technology provides updates in real-time, stores up to three months of data and shows exposure trends over time. My Skin Track UV and its accompanying app make personal UV data easily accessible, allowing users to track their UV exposure—as well as humidity, pollen and pollution levels—and get customized skincare recommendation based on their skin concerns.
The battery-free sensor is activated by the sun and powered by the user’s smartphone using near-field communication. My Skin Track UV relays stored data to its accompanying app through an easy single-touch function: users simply tap My Skin Track UV against their smartphone to update the app.
The battery-free sensor is activated by the sun and powered by the user’s smartphone using near-field communication. Near-field communication is a method of close-range wireless data transfer that allows two devices to exchange data without the need for an internet connection. NFC-equipped smartphones and other devices can exchange information with each other with an easy wave or tap.
The sensor does not need to be turned on or off because it is battery-free. You can start using it at any time. And even if you don’t use it for a prolonged amount of time, it will not impact its quality.
Because the sensor is battery-free it can last for years as long as it is well taken care of.More Questions