Intensive care for dry lips
Suitable for women or men with dry, sensitive lips
- 100% hypoallergenic
- High concentration of selected ingredients and enriched with thermal spring water
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance
- Tested on the most sensitive skin
Transforms the 4 signs of dry, sensitive lips: pulling, fragility, fineness and chapping. The non-greasy texture is immediately absorbed by the skin. It contains biolipids and Ceramides 5 and it is enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders over £50
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
- BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
- Myristyl Myristate
- Cera Alba / Beeswax
- Ricinus Communis / Castor Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Limnanthes Alba / Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Ribes Nigrum / Black Currant Seed Oil
- Echium Lycopsis / Echium Lycopsis Fruit Oil
- Coriandrum Sativum / Coriander Fruit Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca / Apricot Kernel Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine
- Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Glycine Soja / Soybean Oil
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- (Code F.I.L.:B13173/1)
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
The symptoms of dry lips are reduced or eliminated.
Learn how to use
Repeat application to lips as needed