3 questions to a Dermatologist
No sun for children under the age of three.
Interview with a dermatologist who shares his advice on sun prevention in children.
For all skin types. Soothes and softens sensitive skin.
Complimentary to all products within the La Roche-Posay skincare range, Thermal Spring Water is ideal for daily use and can be used to soothe and soften sensitive skin, comfort and refresh the skin after cleansing and hydrate and refresh skin in warmer weather. Can also be used to help set make-up.
La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards:
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare
- High concentration of selected active ingredients with soothing Thermal Spring Water
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance
- Tested on the most sensitive skin
- Packaging minimises all forms of micro-bacterial contamination
The micro-droplets penetrate the skin immediately for intense soothing and softening of sensitive skin.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water can be used instead of a toner as part of a cleansing routine. Alternatively, use daily to refresh and rehydrate skin.
Holdspray 20cm from face and close eyes while spraying. Leave to penetrate for 2-3 minutes. Gently pat off excess with a tissue. Also suitable for use on the body.