Committed to dermatology
La Roche-Posay is committed to making dermatological skincare accessible to those who need it. Our skincare products are developed in partnership with dermatologists and recommended by dermatologists worldwide. We are committed to offering highly effective products that can be tolerated by even the most sensitive skin, to help improve the quality of life of anyone with skin concerns ranging from acne to ageing, including eczema and allergy-prone skin.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Our naturally soothing and antioxidant Thermal Spring Water is at the origin of our brand.
Discovered centuries ago in the town of La Roche-Posay, France, it has been recognised by the scientific community for its skin care properties thanks to its high content in Selenium, a rare and powerful natural antioxidant.
Since 1905, this exclusive water has been used at the La Roche-Posay Thermal Centre, Europe’s leading Centre of Thermal Dermatology, with over 7,500 patients visiting each year to experience the properties of the water.
And since 1975, the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is used as a key ingredient in our skincare formulas.
A unique formulation charter
La Roche-Posay skincare products are developed according to a strict formulation charter to combine safety and efficacy.
- Proven effective ingredients, recognised by dermatologists
- With soothing antioxidant Thermal Spring Water
- Ingredients strictly selected to be compliant with sensitive skin
- Allergy-tested, non comedogenic skincare
- Tested on sensitive skin
- With packaging designed to minimise possible contamination
We make sure that these criteria are met by strictly testing our products with some of the industry's most demanding protocols.
- Our mission: A better life for sensitive skin
- Recommended by dermatologists worldwide
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water from France
- Strict formulation charter