Effaclar H Moisturiser
Moisturises oily skin weakened by drying skin care products.
New ultra-fine texture with a non-greasy, non-sticky finish that compensates for the side effects, either visible or experienced, of over-drying treatments.
- Soothing compensation moisturiser
- No parabens
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare
- High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance
- Tested on sensitive skin
Effaclar H moisturises oily skin that feels weak and fragile. It also provides skin with the lipids it lacks to reconstitute the protective hydrolipidic film. Contains Ceramide 5.
Effaclar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay Effaclar for oily, blemish-prone skin.*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
- 609749 09
- Aqua / Water
- Propylene Glycol
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Xanthan Gum
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Parfum / Fragrance
- (Code F.I.L. B159213/1)
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
The skin feels soothed, intensely moisturised and comfortable again.
- -64%reduction in skin dryness (dermatologically-evaluated, Dermascore rating on 30 patients taking oral Isotretinoin for at least one month. Results after 4 weeks)
Learn how to use
Apply mornings and evenings after cleansing and towel-drying the skin. Avoid the eye contour.
Effaclar H Moisturiser