Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Stick
Exceptionally high sun protection stick for over-exposed areas Specifically formulated for sensitive ... Read full description
Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Stick
Why shop with us?
- Three free samples on all orders
- Free delivery on all orders £25 & above
Exceptionally high sun protection stick for over-exposed areas Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for sun sensitive skin and over-exposed areas including the eyes, nose, ears, lips and moles. This easy-to-apply, large, non-greasy stick ensures a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+ for targeted areas of the body and face. Water resistant.
- Easy-to-apply stick sunscreen for sensitive skin areas
- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
- Very water-resistant and doesn't leave marks
- Enriched with Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high protection against UVA, UVB and Infrared rays. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and reapply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. Do not spray directly on face. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Get free standard delivery on all UK orders over £25
|Delivery Option||Standard Delivery|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days**|
|Prices||Free delivery on orders over £25***
£3.95 for orders below £25
** Estimated Delivery Time if order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
*** Delivery costs will be displayed on the checkout page of the Website.
† Please note that for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, islands, Aberdeen and other rural areas an extra working day needs to be taken into account of for these delivery options.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return your order – you can cancel your contract within 14 days of receiving your goods. To make a return please follow the instructions below:
Contact our customer care team by telephone 0800 055 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer care team can provide you with a free DPD returns label or instruct you how else you can return your order.
For more details please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product