Pure Vitamin C 10 Serum
Our dermatological renovation to reveal sensitive skin’s radiance. SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR: ... Read full description
Pure Vitamin C 10 Serum
Why shop with us?
Our dermatological renovation to reveal sensitive skin’s radiance.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
For customers with wrinkles, lack of radiance and skin irregularities (texture and tone). For customers looking for Vitamin C. Suitable for all skin types even combination and sensitive skin.
We select protective packaging and the most vital preservatives to guarantee reliable tolerance and efficacy over time. Our packaging integrates a UV filter to protect the active molecule from UV rays-induced degradation and ensures the stability of the formula.
It was important for La Roche-Posay to have the best active but in a very safe formula. Just the essential, at the right active dose.
- Pure Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid). It’s a gold standard for both consumers and dermatologists and one of the must-have in anti-aging, it is renowned for its anti-wrinkle efficacy (pro-collagen) & its anti-oxidant power (anti-dullness), providing skin with visible radiance and glow.
- With 10% vitamin C: the formula works on reintroducing the elastic properties of skin. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C as well as research into the efficacy of Vitamin C on collagen make it an ideal component, loved by dermatologists and loved by us
- It is present at an active level while maintaining its suitability for sensitive skin and its tolerance. Chosen because it is the reference active ingredient for its exfoliating action on the surface, known everywhere in the world as the dermatological active used by dermatologists.
- It exfoliates cells on surface / Facilitates the elimination of dead cells
- Neurosensine is a peptide, which is a combination of 2 amino acids: Arginine + Tyrosyl. It is identical to substances that are produced naturally by the body.
- The name 'Neurosensine' is a registered trademark of the La Roche-Posay laboratory.
LA ROCHE POSAY THERMAL SPRAY WATER:
- It contains an exceptional mineral diversity to help restore skin’s barrier, soothe sensitivity and fend off pro-aging free radical attacks.
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists, our products contain only the necessary , at the right active dose. Tested on senstitive skin under dermatological control. 9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
Fresh, non-greasy, hydrating texture.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.*Survey conducted on 267 dermatologists by La Roche-Posay in the UK, July 2019.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
- 1.PURE VITAMIN C 10 – radiance and firmness.
- 2.Anthelios Invisible Fluid - Broad Spectrum SPF 50 protection.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Get free standard delivery on all UK orders over £25
|Delivery Option||Standard Delivery|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days**|
|Prices||Free delivery on orders over £25***
£3.95 for orders below £25
** Estimated Delivery Time if order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
*** Delivery costs will be displayed on the checkout page of the Website.
† Please note that for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, islands, Aberdeen and other rural areas an extra working day needs to be taken into account of for these delivery options.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return your order – you can cancel your contract within 14 days of receiving your goods. To make a return please follow the instructions below:
Contact our customer care team by telephone 0800 055 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer care team can provide you with a free DPD returns label or instruct you how else you can return your order.
For more details please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product