Lipikar Syndet AP+
An ultra-gentle wash for dry, very dry or eczema-prone skin that's suitable for the whole family including newborn babies from the first day of life
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
- Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction including eczema.
- Immediately locks moisture into the skin and protects against the drying effects of water
- Protects your baby's delicate skin from the drying effects of water and provides 24 hour hydration. Leaving your little one's skin feeling soft and supple.
- A specifically formulated cream-gel body wash for very dry or eczema-prone skin even in babies.
Enriched Glycerine (10%), Shea Butter, Niacinamide and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
This gentle body cleanser has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin including newborn babies from the first day of life
9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Lipikar*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The gentle minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no parabens, no fragrance, no alcohol, no colourants and no lanolin. It is 100% hypoallergenic.
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
- Aqua / Water
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Glycol Distearate
- Sodium Glycolate
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Citric Acid
- PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate
- PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- (Code F.I.L.: C35300/1)
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Very dry, uncomfortable skin is immediately soothed and hydrated from first wash. Over time, works with the skin to help restore the skin's barrier resilience to maintain your skin's natural protective properties.
Learn how to use
Wash daily with a gentle fragrance-free cleanser.
Apply a body moisturiser straight after the bath while the body is still damp. Massage until the cream is absorbed.
02.Soothe, Repair & Protect
Apply a repairing balm to any areas of particular irritation, dryness or directly onto eczema flare-ups.
Lipikar Syndet AP+