Targets the appearance of pigmentation, for a more luminous complexion.
Specially formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin prone to pigmentation. Designed for use on the face and lower neckline, as an addition to your skincare routine.
Pigmentclar Serum: an intensive serum with patented innovation to reduce the appearance of pigmentation. With a gentle moisturising fluid texture and specially formulated for sensitive skin. Skin tone looks more even and radiant.
- Tested under dermatological control
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin
- No parabens
- Hypoallergenic skincare
- Nickel controlled - Developed for people who are sensitive to nickel
- Optimal concentration of selected ingredients with thermal spring water
This serum offers instant and lasting efficacy, combining LHA with the powerful [PhE-Resorcinol + Ginkgo + Ferulic Acid] complex. It significantly reduces the appearance of dark spots and pigment flaws for a complexion that looks more even. Its anti-dark spot efficacy helps to maintain long lasting skin uniformity and radiance.
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
- 609747 39
- Aqua / Water
- Alcohol Denat.
- Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract / Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol
- Poloxamer 338
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyl Tauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Disodium EDTA
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Ferulic Acid
- Polysorbate 80
- Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Parfum / Fragrance
- (CODE F.I.L. B159018/1)
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Complexion looks brighter and more even. Pigmentation irregularities appear significantly reduced.
- 88%of consumers found their complexion looks fresher*
- 86%found their complexion was more luminous*
- 80%found their complexion looks more even*
Learn how to use
Apply to the whole face and neck line, morning or evening. Use a suncreen with a minimum of SPF15 during the day. Avoid the eye contour.