A moisturiser for dry, ultra sensitive, reactive and allergy-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
Specifically formulated for sensitive, reactive skin prone to dryness, tightness, redness, itchiness or burning. Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.
- Immediately soothes and relieves irritated skin
- Clinically proven to make skin less sensitive day after day
- Minimalist, hypo-allergenic formula approved by Allergy UK
Enriched with neurosensine, glycerin, shea butter and La Roche-Posay's Thermal Spring Water to instantly soothe and moisturise irritated skin.
Toleriane has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no parabens, no fragrance, no alcohol, no colourants and no lanolin. It is 100% hypoallergenic and its unique hermetic packaging ensures that the product stays uncontaminated throughout its use. This formula is also non-comedogenic (won't block pores).
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders over £50
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
- Aqua / Water
- Isocetyl Stearate
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter
- Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
- Pentylene Glycol
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Acetyl Dipepyide-1 Cetyl Ester
- Acrylates/C10-3- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Formula No.: 609632 05
- (Code F.I.L. : B39763/1)
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Skin is immediately soothed and hydrated. Skin becomes less sensitive day after day with regular use.
- 90% agree The product leaves the skin soothed immediately
- 95% agree The product leaves the skin comfortable
- 83% agree The skin seems to be intensely nourished
(*Consumer test 41 women, survey conducted by La Roche-Posay).
Learn how to use
Apply cleanser using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton ball. Take care not to over wipe.
Spray face with spring water to keep skin hydrated and cool.
Apply a nourishing moisturiser over face and neck, morning and evening.